NACE International + SSPC = AMPP
NACE International & SSPC: The Society for Protective Coatings are now AMPP, The Association for Materials Protection and Performance. NACE and SSPC have united to serve the corrosion prevention and coatings industry, and advance the future of materials protection and performance.
You can now enjoy the member benefits of both organizations. Please see this link for more information. AMPP News and Info
CIP Level 1 course in Saskatoon
May 3 – 7, 2021 - Only 2 seats remaining
For more details and registration:
NACE/AMPP - Coating Inspector Program - Level 1 course information
Schedule and registration
The Association for Materials Protection and Performance, AMPP, is the world’s leading organization focused on the protection of assets and performance of materials. AMPP was created when NACE International and SSPC united after more than 145 combined years of corrosion control and protective coatings expertise, and service to members worldwide. Today, AMPP is active in more than 130 countries and has more than 40,000 members. AMPP is headquartered in the U.S. with offices in Houston, Texas and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Additional offices are located in the U.K., China, Malaysia, Brazil, and Saudi Arabia with a training center in Dubai.
The NACE Saskatchewan Section will continue under the NACE brand and our goals remain the same.
- Supporting corrosion professionals in Saskatchewan and Manitoba area by providing:
- A forum for the presentation and discussion of corrosion at the local level.
- Opportunities for fellowship and networking.
- Formal and informal education opportunities.
- Educating and advocating for the corrosion control industry to the public, industry, governments, educational institutions, consulting and design organizations, and professional organizations.